Yet another study linking Cows Milk to colic
This again is only a small study, 19 babies. But 68% improvement when taken off cows milk is quite significant
This again is only a small study and a little old (1989), only 19 babies. But 68% improvement when taken off cows milk is quite significant
In my case my first son is lactose intolerant, and we did not find out to wait if my second son was, we put him straight on to Nutrigimen (hypoallergenic formula).
Although I don’t really think cows milk is the real cause, and so far the real cause is still unknown, I think cows milk causes discomfort which in turn triggers colic behavior
The link is to the pdf file complete article
- Cows milk affects babies that breastfeed too.
- cows milk and mothers milk
- Parent training the key to colic
- Larger Study unable to find root cause of colic
- Top 4 prescribed treatments for Colic
Tags: cows milk and colic
Post your comment
Additional comments powered by BackType